How to Apply?
Arranging Required Documents:
To Apply to our BBA Program Session Spring 2020 you are required to provide the following documents at your earliest but not later than 20th February 2020 for the finalization of your admission.
- Copy of Secondary School Certificate
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Copy of National Identity Card/ Form “B”
- 2 X Photographs (Passport size)
Application processing fee
- Application processing fee of RS. 2000/- (Non-Refundable) shall be deposited in favor of Islamabad Business School
- Fee can be deposited via Bank draft/pay order/ crossed Cheque in favor of ISLAMABAD BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Online payments can be made to ISLAMABAD BUSINESS SCHOOL; Bank account No. 0715 0010038374810025 (Allied Bank Limited, Iqbal Boulevard, Sector A, DHA Phase – II Branch, Islamabad)
You are required to download, print and fill up the following forms;
- IBS Admissions form
- Application processing fee challan
- IBS Scholarship Application Form
Compile all documents given above and move to step 2.
Sending your Documents:
You can send the documents using one of the following methods.
You can email the scanned documents including the paid Application fee slip at email@example.com
You can Fax the documents at the following Fax Number: +92 51 8437307
- Postal Mail
You can post the documents at the following address:
Admissions Office, Islamabad Business School (IBS), IBS House, DHA Building, DHA phase V, Islamabad Express Way, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Whatsapp : 0333-5912249
You can also whatsapp the documents at the above number
If you need more Information, please feel free to call at +92 51 8487300.