How to Apply?
Arranging Required Documents:
To Apply to our BBA Program Session Fall 2020 you are required to provide the following documents at your earliest for the finalization of your admission.
- Copy of Secondary School Certificate
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Copy of National Identity Card/ Form “B”
- 2 X Photographs (Passport size)
Application processing fee
- Application processing fee of RS. 2000/- (Non-Refundable) shall be deposited in favor of Islamabad Business School
- Fee can be deposited via Bank draft/pay order/ crossed Cheque in favor of ISLAMABAD BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Online payments can be made to ISLAMABAD BUSINESS SCHOOL; Bank account No. 0715 0010038374810025 (Allied Bank Limited, Iqbal Boulevard, Sector A, DHA Phase – II Branch, Islamabad)
You are required to download, print and fill up the following forms;
- IBS Admissions form
- Application processing fee challan
- IBS Scholarship Application Form
- Hostel Registration Form (if required)
Compile all documents given above and move to step 2.
Sending your Documents:
You can send the documents using one of the following methods.
You can email the scanned documents including the paid Application fee slip at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can Fax the documents at the following Fax Number: +92 51 8437307
- Postal Mail
You can post the documents at the following address:
Admissions Office, Islamabad Business School (IBS), IBS House, DHA Building, DHA phase V, Islamabad Express Way, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Whatsapp : 0333-5912249
You can also whatsapp the documents at the above number
If you need more Information, please feel free to call at +92 51 8487300.